Become a fulltime CDD Analyst at Deloitte in the Netherlands
Do you have experience with transaction monitoring or remediation? Start working as a full-time CDD Analyst at Deloitte in the Netherlands!
What are you going to do:
As a full-time CDD Analyst at Deloitte in the Netherlands, you will work on remote to combat crime. As a CDD analyst you will map out everything about the client, such as company structure, business connections and various cash flows. Are you missing any data? Then you are responsible for calling the client in order to collect all the information. In the end, you compile a report and record all the results in the system.
You will be faced with complex cases and with your determination, analytical skills and accuracy, you will be able to distinguish between the secondary and the tertiary side of things. No detail is safe for you. It is important that you have knowledge and experience of transaction monitoring, remediation, CDD requirements and procedures. The more complex the case, the more energy you get!
What can you expect?
Research, research and more research. Because ultimately you draw the conclusion whether the customer is reliable or not! You work in a team with about 30 to 40 colleagues, but everyone gets his own cases assigned. Together you are responsible for analyzing the transactions that have been provided by the various customers. It is up to you to get to the bottom of this, to monitor transactions and to look for signals that indicate criminal financial-economic practices. You will work 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday during standard office hours. Where you work is completely up to you. You work completely on remote!
What we offer:
- A challenging job as an on remote full-time CDD analyst at Deloitte;
- A gross salary of €2800,- to €4200,- per month depending on your experience;
- A great opportunity to grow within the financial sector;
- Personal guidance and coaching by a Talent Manager;
- Obtaining your Wft-basis and Wwft certificate;
- Access to our University which is filled with a variety of courses.
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo
- Experience with transaction monitoring or remediation is a requirement;
- Working experience as a CDD Analyst is a preference;
- You have a good command of the English language, verbally and in writing;
- You are critical, analytical strong and you do not let yourself be led astray.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
The application procedure is as follows:
- A telephone screening;
- An interview with a recruiter;
- Second interview at Deloitte.
Would you like more information or do you have other questions? Send an email to email@example.com or press the button at the bottom of this page.
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Landelijk (dus ook bij jou in de buurt)
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Salary indication
- Tussen €2.800 en €4.200 Per maand
- Responsible for
- Analyzing current and new customers
- Published at
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.