Start as KYC Officer at Bank Mendes Gans in Amsterdam
Are you ready for the next step? Start your career as a KYC Officer at Bank Mendes Gans in the heart of the city of Amsterdam!
What are you going to do:
As a KYC officer you’re responsible for the operations and interactions related to KYC activities. The KYC officer will support relationship managers and acts as a link between the organization and the client in terms of operational management and KYC. The KYC Officer will oversee KYC activity as it pertains to post transaction monitoring, client onboarding and client reviewing. He/she will closely work with the relationship management and client services functions to deliver all required KYC activities (CDD, FATCA, CRS, ESR, PTM etc.) while meeting internal deadlines. He/she will ensure all client KYC records are compliant with regulatory standards, and will ensure high quality and timely completion of all client-level due diligence requirements at inception and renewal of client relationships.
Bank Mendes Gans is a world-wide known niche bank for liquidity and information management services located in the city center of Amsterdam. They provide integrated customized solutions for corporate companies around the globe. The company culture can be described as a customer centric and result driven mentality with high quality standards and lastly an organization that values initiative and entrepreneurship.
The KYC Officer primary responsibility will be following operational tasks:
- Exhibit ownership of KYC experience and client experience;
- KYC due diligence and client identification validation;
- Client communication and document negotiation;
- Liaison with various internal and external stakeholders who have input into or will be impacted by the KYC activities;
- Applying and ensuring current classification of clients in the areas of ESR, FATCA, CRS;
- Be aware of the operational risk scenario associated with the role and act in a manner that takes account of operational risk considerations;
- Accountable for timely KYC portfolio management while maintaining quality expectations;
- Performing Post Transaction Monitoring.
The start date for this position is early July. Are you available then? Apply direcly!
What we offer:
- A challenging job as KYC Officer at an international bank;
- Training/certificates that will support you in your role;
- A competative salary of +/- €2700 per month;
- A great workspace in the heart of the city of Amsterdam;
- A personal Talentmanager that will support you in your role and professional skills.
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe;
- You are flexible, collaborative, organized, structured and analytical.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Salary indication
- €2.700 Per maand
- Responsible for
- Screening new clients for the bank
- Published at
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.