DevOps Engineer - Location Eindhoven
For one of our clients, which is a leading global IT services and solutions company, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer. The job can be done mostly from home.
What are you going to do:
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Resource deployments and implementations on cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP) using automation tools;
- Fixing issues based on daily operations;
- Working on sprint tasks for improvements;
- Prioritization of the backlog issues and working towards the solution.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, depending on your experience;
- Secondment contract phase A;
- A lot of freedom in your way of working;
- Learn and growth opportunities within the company;
- International business environment.
What we ask:
- Minimum wo level or equivalent ability
- 3+ years of relevant work experience;
- Advanced knowledge on one or more of the following Clouds - AWS, Azure or Google;
- Advanced knowledge in implementation using automation tools (Eg. Ansible, Puppet, Terraform or Any other IAC automation tools);
- Advanced knowledge on CI/CD pipeline;
- Fair knowledge on coding of back-end/frontend;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Implementation on clouds
- Published at
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.